- Interpreting Services
- Translation Services
- Language Classes
- Clinical Research Forms
- Get A Free Quote
- About Us
- Job Opportunity
- Contact Us
Clients' Frequently Asked Questions
A: Translation Excellence is a network of highly qualified and experienced translators, interpreters, and proofreaders committed to providing you with excellence for all your translation and interpretation needs. Here is why we are better than the market competition:
- We have a passion for languages
- Our qualified native translators and interpreters not only possess excellent bi-lingual skills, they are also experts in the field for which they offer their services
- Our interpreters and translators possess extreme level of language proficiency, analytical capabilities, knowledge of relevant terminology, deep cultural knowledge and have formal higher education in both the source and target languages
- Our interpreters and translators have rigorous and formal training in many fields
- We use cutting-edge technology, qualified and culturally competent interpreters and translators to bridge your global communication
- We offer pricing structure that ensures lower cost
- We provide fast turnaround project times
- We are committed to providing you with excellence in bridging all your global communication
A: The simplest way to know our requirements for a translation project is to use our free quote form. Here are the basic requirements:
- Language combination (source and target languages)
- Type of translation (General, medical, legal etc...)
- World count of your project (or you can electronically submit you document)
- Your desired turnaround time
- Any specific requirement you have for your project
Click here to request a free quote for your translation project
A: To ensure that we provide you with the best service, here are our basic requirements for your interpretation project:
- Language combination (source and target language)
- Type of interpretation (General medical, legal etc....)
- Desired date, time and location for requested interpreting service
- Duration of time for which you are requesting an interpreter
- Any specific requirements for your project
Click here to request a free quote for your interpretation project.
A: Yes, we do. Translation Excellence is a leader in providing comprehensive, high quality interpretation services. Our professional and qualified native linguists have extensive experience and formal education in many different fields.
We offer interpreting services ranging from medical interpreting, legal interpreting, phone interpreting, consecutive interpreting and simultaneous interpreting.
At the Translation Excellence we believe that language and culture are not barriers; the barrier is the misunderstanding that can arise from differences in language and culture and our professional interpreters eliminate these barriers by building a bridge that allows patients and providers to cross over and meet in the middle.
Visit our interpreting services page for more information.
A: There are a few simple steps to the process of getting your project translation:
- Fill out our free quote request form online and upload your project
- Receive a project estimate by email, fax or phone
- Track your project online through your Translation Excellence account
- Receive your translated project and a sales receipt
A: At the Translation Excellence, we use cutting-edge technology to create and track your project. Each project is allocated to one of our experienced and skilled project managers who will ensures that your project is done by or before the desired turnaround time, is virtually mistake-free and of high quality.
A: At the Translation Excellence, we fully understand the importance of confidentiality of our clients' projects. We always maintain the highest professional and ethical standards by requiring all our translators and interpreters to sign and honor our detailed and comprehensive confidentiality clauses involving non-disclosure of our client information.
Our confidentiality clauses also include strict prohibitive measures against photocopying of clients project information as well as returning all project/client information after the project is completed.
A: You can mail us the hard copies of your documents or drop them off at our Denver headquarter office. You can also emails us the documents or send them to us through our free quote request form.
A: We currently accept files in .doc, docx, .pdf, .odf, .txt, .rtf, .html, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .xml, .zip, .tar, .rar, .jar formats.
A: Each project is unique and is generally based on a number of factors such as length and complexity of the project, the target and source language for which the translation is requested, and if any special formatting is requested. The best and simplest way to determine the length of time required to complete the project is to fill out our free quote request form. Your project will be reviewed by one of our customer service representatives who will get back to you personally with a precise turnaround time that the project will need.
A: Usually a 25% higher than our standard fee is applied when a large project is requested to be translated in a very short amount of time. This fee is agreed to at the start of a project and requires our translators to work over a weekend or work overtime.
A: Yes, we do offer discounts for volume which is a project containing over 40,000 words or more. We also offer discounts for repetitive text which is normally 25% less than our normal standard translation rate for that specific language. In addition, we also offer discounts for translating the same project into multiple languages.
A: Translation Excellence Inc. currently accepts payments via bank transfer, secure credit/debit card, and PayPal.
Depending on the length and language combination of your project, we may require a deposit or 75% of the payment upfront.
A: Yes, definitely. Although all our professional translators have rigorous training in a variety of fields, we can definitely have your project proofread by a professional in related field. For instance, if your project is a medical translation, we can have a medical professional proofread your project after completion. Although, the process of proofreading encompasses checking typos, grammar and syntax, the proofreader pays particular attention to the general coherency and integrity of the target language. It is very unlikely that proofreading will result in drastic changes that need to be brought to the project. Proofreading is an optional extra service that can be requested when submitting your projects to us.