Position Title: Executive Assistant/Project Manager (40 hours per week)
Department: Project Management
Reports to: Company President
Deadline to Apply: 06/30/2016
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Creating and organizing documents that coincide with necessary materials for business processes.
- Providing Spanish translation and interpreting services when needed
- Providing information to potential clients about the services offered by the company.
- Project management: Contacting current clients to update them on the progress of their project, collecting billing information for completed projects and answering any questions that the client has about the end product they received.
- Assisting with creating materials to increase the search engine optimization for the company website.
- Contacting current/potential clients to build business relationship
- Performing day-to-day business operations
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish. Preferably, a native Spanish speaker, with strong command of the English language
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English languages
- Must have experience in a customer service position and a proven track record of excellent customer service skills.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to multitask, finish major projects by stipulated deadlines and properly prioritize tasks that need to be done.
- Must be team oriented and self motivated.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
- A background in Journalism and/or Business Administration
- Some experience either working or studying abroad
- Background knowledge and experience in the language services industry
- Some education at the university level in both English and Spanish
Minimal Educational Requirements:
- Must have completed at least 2 years of college level education
Translation Excellence offers health insurance after the mandatory training requirement.
Interested Applicants should send their resumes to:
Attention to: Nisar Nikzad